Sunday, June 21, 2009

Free patterns

A quick post to let everyone know where to get a few free patterns. You give them your name and email address and they email you directions on how to print the pattern. There are a few McCall's patterns in the selection. Most of them are dresses. I think they switch them around once in a while, too, so check back every once in a while.

Click here to go to Sewing Patterns

Yes, I know it is the weekend and I am working on getting my pics on here. I spent the day sewing yesterday. I can't wait to finish that jacket I am making. I will post the pics later today....so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here. No junk or soliciting, please. I will turn off anonymous settings if I have to. Please do not ruin it for everyone else.