Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No pictures

Ok. So I lied. I wasn't able to post my pics of my linen pants. Unfortunately, my computer's SD card slot isn't working and I can't get the pics off of my digital camera. Grrr. It is frustrating to say the least. I will get pics up as soon as possible. I swear.

On a sewing note -- after finishing the linen pants, I made a crinkled cotton pair of pants from the same pattern I created, and now I'm working on a McCall's pattern M5597( http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M5597.htm?tab=sportswear_suits_jackets_coats&page=2 ) I'm almost done with the toile, after having to make several adjustments to the back, sleeves, and front bust dart. The pattern is really nice, but the sizing, even for a fitted pattern, seems to run about a size too small. And, if you have a bust larger than about 38, don't bother using the size 20 or 22. You will probably have to rework the pattern like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here. No junk or soliciting, please. I will turn off anonymous settings if I have to. Please do not ruin it for everyone else.