Tuesday, June 16, 2009

profile change

I noticed after my last post that I will now have to edit my profile with the following changes:

Instead of 22 chickens, we now have 21. -- A fox killed one of our favorite chickens the other night. Poor Dotty, she was so sweet!

Also, instead of 10 cats we now have 8. Eighteen year old Troi died two weeks ago from a tumor under her tongue. And sweet, French kitty Pierre died four days ago from pulmonary edema due to a tumor near his heart. He was only 11, but had a long history of severe health problems.

I cried for two days over Pierre this week. It has been a rough one. I will now go edit my profile..... let's hope this is the end of the deaths around here. I don't think I can take much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here. No junk or soliciting, please. I will turn off anonymous settings if I have to. Please do not ruin it for everyone else.